Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lomonster Ville : SuperSampler Street

 

































On my second day at Lomonster Ville, I took a quick turn at SuperSampler Street. The lomo freaks here love actions 
and adventures, or should I say misadventures. They love the outdoors where the sun is shinny 
and the games never end. The monsters here are always smiling and they don’t mind the bumps 
and the bruises here and there. Them monsters just love moving around. 
It’s four times the fun here at SuperSampler Street. 
It’s been a wonderful experience walking in SuperSampler Street.





























(Combining the two favorite things I love: Lomography and illustration, I venture into the world of Lomonster Ville
The creatures here shine with colors, do crazy things and love lomo. These creatures add character to my lomographs. 
I printed my lomographs and painted these monsters using acrylic paints.)