Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cross-processing in Photoshop:-D

Bwahaha! I can’t help but laugh. I thought cross processing is such a unique film technique until I discovered cross processing in Photoshop CS3. Wicked cool. I love film. Especially slide films. Provia, Velvia, Elitechrome, Precisa you name it, I droll over them. Yes they are expensive, but still I buy the freshest. With slides, saturations of colors are pushed giving your pictures unnatural colors and high contrast therefore a very magical image. Suddenly your sky looks so dreamy and your grass so edible. It’s a very interesting eye candy for me. It’s very different from film negs or digital outputs. But now, I think it’s time to rethink. Attached are images of film negs vs photoshop cross processed and digital image vs photoshop cross processed.




Bwahaha! Laugh my heart out but I think photoshop is on its way to perfecting the concept of imaging. Hail photoshop. Hail magic.