Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I left my bonnet in San Francisco

I heard a lot of cool things about San Francisco. It's coolness is in songs I listened to, movies that I watched and stories I've read.
I wouldn't mind driving again to get there.
It's a foggy 2 hour drive to San Francisco, buti na lang lumabas ang araw sa bay area when we got there. So we walk...and walk...and run... and take some pics. Saya. Cool ang mga hippie at homeless at street performers at pedestrians dito. In short, SFO is such a cool city.
Babalik ulit ako dito, next time. Peace brother. Yeah!

Follow that big black car. 
In convoy with James, Lie, Enzo and Liam. Hirap na baka maligaw uli.


Thank God, the weather cooperates




all smiles while viewing the Alcatraz


Enzo and Zeph


The famous Rock


and the golden gate bridge from a far


The friendly bird wants to be in the shot




 Yayo and Kaia chase some birds




And all Kaia wants to do is chase them the whole day


Getting hungry


and the clam chowder is so yummy



Walk again


cousins rock


Liam is recharged


Waiting for the tram





GPS para di mawala. 
Mas madali daw maglakad kesa mag drive in SFO



Classic view for our final stop. It's so cold.


Saan na ang bonnet ko? brrrrr...