Saturday, November 8, 2008

My top 10 favorite photos : 2007


It's late I know, because...


1. I got too preoccupied deciding which is better: digital or film...digital or film...digital or film...digital or film...damnit, i missed another cool shot.

2. I got busy convincing myself that this photo is beautiful just because it was taken with a lomo camera, but it's really crap. And crap happens.

3. I got obsessed copying other people's stlye, and take for granted my own style that needs to be perfected.

4. I got too fixated on all the techniques that i could google.

5. I was possessed by this gadget spirit whispering behind my ears, that i need to buy this camera and this lens and this camera and this accessories, when i have not yet maximize what i have to its full potential. I should be thinking of how to tell a good story taken with this camera in hand and not go crazy and buy some more camera just because it looks cool.

This is so last year but i want to post my favorite photos just the same, so that this year, there will be no more stupid excuses.


Zeph and Yayo. Holga 120N


Sail Away. Shot in Bali with LC-A


Step up. Published in JPG magazine issue 16. Canon Rebel XT


A princess waiting for the car. Another fave shot with LC-A after two rolls films


BBF. Afternoons with my daughters in Sunken Garden. Canon Rebel XT


Merlion and Zeph.
Canon Rebel XT


I hate red hair. Kaia's tampo moment. Canon Rebel XT


Vespas and the beach. My first long ride, from Manila to Zambales. Canon Rebel XT


The sky isn't the limit. Model: Vhong Navarro. LC-A


I wanna jam it with you. Beautiful tsamba shot with Holga 120N